Monday, November 29, 2010

IM BACK!!

Omaigoodness guys! Hi! I missed this! I completely forgot about all my PANTS Agents.
Sorry guys!
Not much to update on. School is busy. Junior year sure does suck, but most of my teachers are super cool! Especially my history teacher. I've learned so much in her class!
Tons of art out recently. I've hit a spike of good stuff! Plus I have a new love of copic markers! <3

I have the best friggin boyfriend ever. :D He makes my life better. Its always fun talking to him. I dont know what I'd do without him.
Friend wise, I have the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for! I love all of them! Especially my twin!

Well, its cold. And keeps snowing. But not enough to close school. =.= If its gonna snow, at least make it worth it. Tooooo coooolllddddd >.< Shoot me! I'm wearing THREE FREAKING JACKETS! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment