Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thoughs on thoughts

So here's what I'm thinking. I think the same thought runs through everyone's head several times. There is no original thought. It's the way we piece ideas together that's unique.

This has had me thinking all day, and my brain hurts.

Also, another thing to ponder:
Are animals born with what they know, or are they taught it?
Baby Kangaroos crawl all the way to the pouch when born, with no help from the mother. How do they know where to go?

Mood: Cryptic/Philosophical...

There's your wisdom for the day. It'll drive you crazy thinking about it.

The kangaroo thing is something that my counselor brought up. He said that it'd be in my thoughts all month, and I, being the defiant little baby I was, said I'm make sure it wasn't...

And as fate would have it... it was...

4 comments:

  1. That's funny. Don't ya hate it when they get under your skin and into your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! Now you're gonna have that stupid kangaroo in my head. It's making me think of Winnie the Pooh.

    ReplyDelete