Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today I had my first day of Drivers Education. It went from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. Too long! I am really happy that I'm doing it, and I appreciate that my parents are putting that much money into it, but it's not a joy ride to sit in a class for ten hours. With great power comes great responsibility, right? Haha. I took nine pages of notes today, all on signs, and traffic rules. And I'm only a third of the way through. Woot! Soon as my grades go up tho, I can take the permit test. There was a kid in DE today that has had his permit for almost a year now, and he said that the test was surprisingly easy, so hopefully I'll do well. What I don't look forward to, though, is the DE test I have to take on Saturday. It's 50 questions, and I can miss 15 to get a 70% passing score. -_-
It's really interesting how much I learned today, and it's interesting how many more details you notice while going down the road. Like the signs and the meanings of the colors on them. I started picking out bits and pieces, and thinking about how they would be applied on the drive home.
Geez, though! My head hurts!

I am going to have a new tradition- with every thing I post, I'm going to include a bunny pic of some sort. Be afraid. Be very afraid. MuahahaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



-Piper has a very interesting family background.

No comments:

Post a Comment