Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goal!

I have ninety three posts in Operation PANTS. By the end of the year, we will make it to one hundred!
My most difficult finals were today, and I passed them all! Next semester, though, my goal is straight A's. Ah, hours and hours of homework!

Lately, I have been addicted to a new Vocaloid song, Demon and Daughter. It's really pretty, and tends to make me drowsy! XD

Over Christmas break, I'm going to see if I can get back on Secret of the Solstice- though I really don't need the distraction... Perhaps I should just wait till summer.

My friends and I spent lunch today looking up phobias and creating our own. Things like:

Predictiphobia - fear of irony
Ouleayphobia - fear of vowels
Emotophobia - fear of smiley faces
Quiwyxyphobia - fear of uncommonly used letters
Silimpsithobia - fear of lisps
Extempodentalhydroplosiophobia - fear of spontaneous dental hydroplosion
Celebripaphobia - fear pf cute/adorable dogs owned by celebrities upon which are granted extravagant and ludicrous amounts of inheritance/pampering
Incoroscopophobia - fear of horoscopes whose predictions are less than accurate
Broadwayaphobia - fear of breaking spontaneously into song
Fauxbophobia - fear of fake fur

Haha we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment