Saturday, March 21, 2009

BAM! And the stain is gone!


I've realized that when I use onomatopoeias, I sound like a super hero! I am Jelly the Invincible, second in command to the Peanut Butter Avenger!

I hate those commercials though. Especially the Oxyclean commercial. That guy annoys the CRAP out of me. He yells the whole time. Does he not understand that there is indeed a volume adjuster on our remote? If we want to hear his obnoxious voice, we'll turn up the volume.
I thought today I'd post up a picture... But my camera is dead, so that's an impossibility. I'll put up one I took on the way to Nebraska for my Grandpa's brother's funeral though.
It was a beautiful sunset. I took a bunch of pics, but that one was by far the best.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture, monkey. We need to find you a new battery for your camera

    ReplyDelete