Thursday, March 5, 2009

Operation: Pants Begins!

Hey! Tis I. Katie. So, here we have the first post in the blog of doom!

In case you were wondering, there is a story behind Operation: P.A.N.T.S.

Well, my character in my story's name is Kaiyo. Her older brother is Sesshomaru from the anime, "InuYasha." Well, Kaiyo started mumbling to her best friend about how Sesshomaru needs a tail. She decided that she would pin one to his pants (pants said with a British accent). So P.A.N.T.S. means "Pin A New Tail on Sesshomaru." So, fun!

Anywho, CSAP is finally over. What a relief. Worst week of the year, but it's also relaxing, because I can finish the test in approximately ten minutes. And I get like an hour of sleep... Or reading time. It's nice..... T_T But it's officially over. So boo, but yay. If that made any sense.
Forgive me. This only being my first blog post ever, you can't blame me for it being so... sporadic.

Whooo!

Other than that, today kind of sucked. I was exhausted, sore all over, strangely sad, etc.
I'm going to be breaking up with my boyfriend tomorrow. I don't want to hurt him, but it's inevitable. I just... don't like him anymore. He's clingy and possessive. Yeah, so that's tomorrow's quest.

I'm going to be starting to post up my art and writing stuff, so look forward to it, fellow P.A.N.T.S. agents!!!!!

And so I end for tonight!

1 comment: