Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reunion

I should've mentioned this a few days ago.

I got back into contact with my dear friend, Allisen.

I hadn't talked with her for over an year, and it was fun to call her up, saying "Hi!" I was surprised she remembered me! Anyway, I've talked to her pretty much every day since (I think it's been every day...), even if it wasn't for very long every time.

It's so cool, though. She's still a major otaku (for those who don't know, it's her you have to blame for me getting into anime) and is still the Alli-chan that I remember!

*Puts on a crazy runway star attitude* I'd love to give a shout out to friends, old and new, and tell them that I love them all! <3 haha.

I'm completely obsessed with this new song. It's called "Up All Night," by Hinder. It's basically about getting high, but the beat is really cool... I love the lead vocalist's voice... Anywhoooo.....

Next blog update, I'm gonna talk about the manga my friend and I are planning on publishing as soon as I can get her to freakin draw... (OTORI-CHAN, YOU PROCRASTINATOR!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment